• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
“The website” collects the following data only when you subscribe to receive updates and the newsletter by email
• Personal identification information (Name and email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide “The website” with most of the data we collect.We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for a subscription for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer surveyor provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
“The website” collects your data so that we can:
• Process your subscription, manage your account.
• Inform you when there is a new article published
When “The website” processes your subscription, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
“The website” securely stores your data at Digital Ocean, Frankfurt site.
“The website” will keep your name and email address for 3years after your last visit to “The website” or after the last time you opened one of our emails. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by suppressing it from the database.
“The website” will never send you ads or commercial offers by email. “The website” will never share your information with third-parties for any kind of Marketing purposes.
We rely in our readers to share the articles and spread the word.
What are your data protection rights?
“The website” would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request “The website” for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that “The website” correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request “The website” to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that “The website” erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that “The website” restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to “The website”'s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that “The website” transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies,however, our website uses:
• Functionality - “The website” uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
What types of cookies we do not use?
• Advertising - “The website” does not use any kind of advertising cookie.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report complaint or if you feel that “The website” has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
The « Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés » or « CNIL » is the French Supervisory Authority
3 place de Fontenoy
75334 Paris Cedex 07
01 53 73 22 22
01 53 73 22 00